Organization of funerals for Croatian veterans
We actively participate in the arrangement of co-funding of funerals for Croatian veterans from the Republic of Croatia.
In accordance with the Law on the Rights of Croatian Veterans from the Homeland War, part of the costs of their funerals are paid by the Republic of Croatia.
In order to help the family in difficult times, all necessary documentation and communication with the veteran offices is performed for you by the Hrvojka funeral home.
In case of funerals for Croatian veterans and Croatian war invalids of the Homeland War, the government pays for the following items
- Funeral equipment worth up to worth up to 1,800.00 kn
- Burial or cremation costs up to costs up to 1,500.00 kn
- Trumpeter up to to 400,00 kn
- Flower wreath with the coat of arms of the Republic of Croatia in the value of up to 600 kn
- Transport of the deceased within the Republic of Croatia or takeover of the deceased, flat rate up to 5kn/km
- Flag of the Republic of Croatia
- One complete grave on the available burial ground in the value of up to 50% of the total cost and up to a maximum of 2,000.00 kn
- Arrangement of the grave with a tombstone worth up to 11,500.00 kn